Carhelper is a swiss-based tech-startup in the automotive aftersales industry and provides different software tools for car repairshops and dealerships.
For scaling Carhelper SAAS in the global market, we’re looking for a global development manager.
• business development and sales strategy for international countries
• acquiring strategic partners in different areas
• directly work on solutions with our co-founders and thereby experience significant growth and development
• building up country strategies and leading country managers
• develop and implement new ideas with our management
• entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
• experienced in international sales strategies and business development
• knowledge in SAAS
• hands-on mentality and good negotiator
• excitement for tackling complex business situations
• excellent analytical and communication skills
• skilled in languages (ENG, DE, FR)
• automotive experience is an advantage
• open to travel
• high responsibility and the leading role for the company growth
• start-up-company (young, flexible, no strict processes, result-orientated)
• fair compensation
• report directly to the CEO
Sounds good to you?
Send your outstanding application to [email protected]